Sunday, December 7, 2008

you tryin ta get sick???













A FEW WORDS WITH ONE OF THE BAYS MOST ACTIVE WRITERS PASO............


1.state ya name gangsta....

I write Paso.


2.what crews u pushin?

I rep TKO FTL DVR.

3. we hear you travel quite often wheres the illest place youve been?

I do travel alot, My favorite place currently is Oakland tho, its gritty as fuck. I love bombin that place, keeps you on your toes.

4.u have been goin hard in the streets of sf lately what do u think about that city and its scene?

I got mad love for SF, but the scene out there is fuckin lame right now, nobodys really doin it that big, its buff squad is on patrol like a motherfucker. all the chill lil areas are gone, which i guess is good, lettin graffiti live only where its chill to live is for the squares.

5.what do u think about the internet and sites like 12 oz?

Its deff ruining graffiti as a movement. You have all this access to different styles, biters can just run rampant. Plus fools are getting caught up in some bullshit cases, snitches and the internet are really making it harder for everyone. At the same time, if your in one of the largest crews like myself, its a decent way to stay in touch with your peeps. its a double edge sword.

6.what paint are you using?

i stick to rusto for bombing..
if i get the chance to piece then prolly mtn. or belton. but thats a rare these days.

7.rack or buy?

mostly rack, the homies show me hella love and kick me cans alot too.


8.being one of those i do it all motherfuckers what do you prefer painting an ill wall or doin sav fill ins streetside?

sav'in out is my shit. I love bombing. anything illegal really. rollers. fire extinguishers. tags. the real shit of graffiti. your name big as fuck where squares hate it most.

9.what songs get u ready to paint?

oh man.. so many. anything really from slayer to Jdilla.



10. we hear you are part of the hyphabilly movement could you explain this a little?

HAHA! well truly you gave it the title.. but its just like being a jack of all trades, i dig the hyphy shit fo sho, but at the same time i cant deny my country ass roots.. its like mixing rockabilly and hyphy i guess. haha.


11.whats beef?

truly the worst part. I deff hate paintin the same spot more than once. but its all part of the game. you can catch me
firing up the hate machine, and chewing up the haters n/h.



12.whos your partner/s in crime?

fools i roll with mostly, IKSO dudes been puttin in hella work for like 15/16 fuckin years, truly an honor to paint with someone like that. my man CAKE that dudes just an all out savage, truly a not givin a fuck, out to destroy is his motto. My man SOKE this kids my ace, known eachother since we was little, gave me alot of style, put me on alot of game.


13.shouts???
Deff gotta give it up to my man ADEK TKO BTM 3A, dude showed me whars really up, gave me alot of confidence, basically re-taught me how to bomb. My man GUSTO 3A GSB, always showin hella love. BIG QUES PCF and FANTA IRAK! always down to kick it, gave me alot of street knowledge helpin me alot when i first got to SF.

alright PEACE.

No comments: